What Happens In A Typical Visit To A Chiropractor?
During your visit, your Doctor of Chiropractic will compile your total health profile. You will be asked about your own and your family’s medical history, your vital statistics, diet, injuries, other treatment you may have had or are currently receiving, and the physical movement involved in performing your job.
Your chiropractor will perform a physical examination, possibly including laboratory analysis and X-rays. The doctor will carefully examine your spine, both at rest and in motion. The goal is to offer a diagnosis and treatment plan. Referral to other providers will be ordered if necessary.
How To Prepare For Your First Visit
Please feel free to print and complete the General Intake Forms prior to your first visit. Bring the completed forms to your initial appointment will expedite the initial examination process for you.
If your primary complaint is
- Low Back Pain, please also complete the Low Back Questionnaire (Revised Oswestry).
- Neck Pain, please also complete the Vernon-Mior Neck Pain Index.
- Headache, please also complete the Headache Index.
- Shoulder or Arm Pain, please also complete the Dash Form.
- Leg Pain, please also complete the Lower Extremity Functional Scale.
- Digestive issues, please also complete the Symptom Survey Form.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Please feel free to review the Patient Privacy policies of the Back to Wellness Clinic